When you love what you have, you have everything you need.




Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome!!!

As the first blog on this site, I will just introduce myself.  My name is Kari.  I am married to a wonderful husband.  We have two beautiful girls that I stay at home with.  My oldest is Aubrey.  She is so smart and wonderful.  She is a great help around here and keeps us entertained with all her antics.  Lena is my little angel.  She works hard at everything she does and surprises me all the time.  You will hear all about both of them here. 

We live on a small farm with three horses, five goats, two cats, one dog, and a fat guinea pig.  Our family and friends call us the funny farm, and I completely agree!  I love all our animals and can't imagine our life without all of them.

Before I stayed home, I was a preschool teacher for eight years!  I loved working with kids and watching them grow and learn everyday.  I now enjoy teaching my own daughter at home.  We love to do crafts and play games together. 

On here, I will write about our everyday life.  From clothdiapering to crafts and sewing, to the challenges we face with our little girl, everything will be right here!

Well, welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment