When you love what you have, you have everything you need.




Thursday, September 27, 2012

Meal Time!

For some reason, Aubrey LOVES eating lunch from a ice cube tray.  I got this idea awhile ago when I was searching around the web and a LOT of people were doing this with their little ones.  I thought I'd give it a try, and it was a huge success!  Everyday, I am asked to please put her lunch in a kid's tray.  I have been trying really hard to come up with different things to put into these small sections, and it has been a challenge to not repeat myself too much.  Here are some of my ideas:



Hot dogs, tater tots, corn, strawberries, ketchup, and milk


Pancakes w/ syrup, canteloupe, cheese, peas and carrots, and milk


Hot dogs with ketchup, string cheese, strawberries, cherry tomatoes, and milk


Deli Turkey, Apples, String Cheese, Carrots and Ranch, Strawberries, and Milk


1 comment: