When you love what you have, you have everything you need.




Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Bit of Fall Fun

Today, I worked on making a Fall Subway Art Collage.  So far it is going good, but I have yet to figure out how to transfer a word document to an online document.....a project for another day.  So today, I decided to just share some recent picture of the girls playing outside on a beautiful fall day!


I am so glad that Lena loves playing in the grass!  And you can see her kneeling here!

I asked Aubrey to take a nice picture with Lena, but Lena had other ideas!

A little bit of football!

Lena was amazed at the crinkling sounds of the leaves.  I can't wait for her to play in a leaf pile for the first time!

 Aubrey was nice enough to play catch with Lena (for like 2 minutes!)

And then she was back to playing football with her dad and the dog!

This weekend we are having a big bonfire and fun with friends!  I have some orders to take care of and will hopefully get a project done for Made-It Monday!

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment